How does this program help?
If you are eligible, you can receive up to a $30/month discount on your Internet service. This discount is applicable to any LTC Connect Internet plan (some services not available in all areas).
Who is Eligible for ACP?
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, Lifeline, or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is non-transferable and limited to one monthly service discount per household. ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the FCC, and, if it ends or when a household is no longer eligible, the household will be subject to LTC Connect’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
To apply, simply visit www.acpbenefit.org. After you receive your approval email, you will need to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121 so that we can get your discount put in our system.
Need More Information?
For more information regarding the ACP, go to www.fcc.gov/acp.