Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
How does this program help?
If you are eligible, you can receive up to a $30/month discount on your Internet service. This discount is applicable to any LTC Connect Internet plan (some services not available in all areas).
Who is Eligible for ACP?
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, Lifeline, or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including at USDA Community Eligibility Provision schools;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
How to Enroll:
1. Go to www.acpbenefit.org to submit an applicaion.
2. After you receive your approval email, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121 so that the discount may be applied to your account.
Need More Information?
For more information regarding the ACP, go to www.fcc.gov/acp.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is non-transferable and limited to one monthly service discount per household. ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the FCC, and, if it ends or when a household is no longer eligible, the household will be subject to LTC Connect’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.