Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
24/7 Technical Support: 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
10725 Bowling Green Road
P.O. Box 97
Auburn, KY 42206-0097
Customer Service: 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121
24/7 Technical Support: 270-542-7709 or 270-934-2202
Telephone Repair: 270-542-4125 or 270-934-4125
Billing Inquiries: 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121
Telephone or General Inquiries: email@example.com
24/7 Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
811 Before You Dig
Don’t go digging up trouble! Please call 811 or go to Kentucky811.org to have your underground utility lines marked. This free, easy notification helps to protect you from injury and expense. Know what’s below…always 811 before you dig. Click here for more info.
Send a Message
Apply for Service
If you are interested in applying for LTC Connect’s Internet and/or telephone services for your home or business, you may apply:
- In person Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm at our business office at 10725 Bowling Green Road in Auburn; OR
- Contact our office at 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121 or by email at email@example.com to receive one by email or fax.
- Click here and fill out the form for a Customer Service Consultant to contact you.
- A minimum of $68 is required for first-time service applicants. The money is allocated as follows: $1 Membership Fee + $67 Minimum Customer Deposit (deposit is based on credit report and will be refunded with interest provided account is paid on or before the due date for 12 consecutive months).
- For telephone service: a one-time $28 non-refundable installation charge will be billed on the first monthly bill.
- If your new installation requires construction: Please allow a MINIMUM of six weeks for construction of facilities to your home or business. LTC Connect’s Construction Crew takes orders on a first-come, first-serve basis and generally runs on a two-week schedule, depending on several factors, including the weather. Inclement weather could result in further delay of construction work.