EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, LOGAN TELEPHONE’S LOBBY WILL BE CLOSED FOR IN-PERSON TRANSACTIONS
It is clear that we are all experiencing unprecedented challenges as cases of COVID-19 continue to rise and management of this situation rapidly evolves. We have been keeping up with information from appropriate sources and all of our decisions and outcomes are centered around keeping our employees, members, and community safe and healthy.
We know the broadband and phone services we provide remain critical for students, businesses, health care, and other applications in the days ahead. We take very seriously the continuity of business operations, so our network is stable and available all the time. We will continue to prepare for the impacts of COVID-19, and we will continue to actively review and update our business continuity plan to address the ever-changing nature of this situation. We are considering all options to help maintain operations and provide uninterrupted service to members.
As of Monday, March 16, we implemented new policies for our staff and our operations to continue to provide service without interruptions to the best of our ability.
Beginning Wednesday, March 18, our headquarters customer service center in Auburn will be closed for in-person transactions. Certain circumstances may arise where an appointment may be necessary, but we will do our best to support “social distancing” to help our community to do our part in “flattening the curve”.
During this unprecedented time, please reach out to us through one of the following methods:
1. The drive-thru is open at our headquarters.
2. Our second drive-thru lane contains a drop box for payments.
3. Bills can be paid by mail to LTC Connect, P.O. Box 97, Auburn, KY 42206.
4. Bills can be paid by phone using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or check by calling 1-844-846-2689.
5. You can use our website at http://www.logantele.com for many items including visiting http://www.logantele.com/billing for information on online bill pay or using our SmartHub app for bill payment and more.
6. Billing inquiries can be made by calling 270-542-6697 or 270-934-4697.
7. You can reach customer service by calling 270-542-4121 or 270-934-4121.
8. You can email customer service at email@example.com
9. Follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to monitor news and changes.
10. For Internet technical support, our help desk remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 270-542-7709 or 270-934-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Chat with Internet technical support at https://chat.blue.net/forms/chat_partner.php?source=Logan.
At this time, we will continue to work troubles, installs, and provide other services at your homes and businesses. Our staff will be asking screening questions for service calls. If customers have travelled overseas, are displaying symptoms, or have been in contact with those possibly infected with the virus, we will reschedule the appointment for a later date. If you have flu like symptoms within two weeks of our technician working at your location, please contact the office so we can take the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our staff member, employees, and community.
We are taking other measures based on the advice of the CDC, and other experts, to try and keep our facilities free of the virus and protect our employees and members.
We will update you if our policies change. We do appreciate your patience during this time. The Cooperative exists to serve the needs of our members and improve your quality of life. We will do our absolute best to meet your needs in the days ahead.
For information about COVID-19, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.